Welcome to the Rolling Meadows and The Lake at Rolling Meadows website. Here you can find all the latest Updates and Important News which we will keep as current as possible. The main sections of the website include:
- Contact Us where you can send an automated email to the HOA Board, Architectural Appearance Committee, or Caren Browne/Community Management Associates (CMA), who handles the administrative dunctions regarding HOA dues, billing/payment procedures, fines, etc.
- Useful Numbers that you may find helpful to call, when needed
- FAQ to answer many of the commonly-asked questions
- Resident Documents that pertain to our HOA including Modification Requests, Covenants & Restrictions, Architectural Appearance Guidelines, and other important documents
- Newsletters to see and print the latest newsletter as well as archived newsletters from previous years
- Important News, which will be updated on a regular basis and also highlighted on the Home page as well.
Whenever new updates are posted that you need to see, we will post a sign at the front entrance for a limited period to let you know to check the website.
We encourage you to check the www.rmhoa.com website often for updates and revisions.
We hope that you find our subdivision with its amenities an enjoyable place to live. We look forward to seeing you at the HOA annual meeting which is held in the late fall each year. Information will be posted on the "Important News/Updates" Section when available.
* IMPORTANT NEWS *
(Click Headlines for Details)
There has been an increasing amount of trash (drink cups, bottles, cigarettes, empty chip bags, wrappers, etc.) being thrown on the ground in the pool parking lot, cabana, pool deck and around the lake area, creating an unsightly mess for those residents who want to enjoy the amenities of the pool, tennis courts, and fishing lake. In addition, there have been youths congregating in cars in the parking lot with no intention of swimming both during the day and after 9:30 PM when the area is posted for "No Loitering".
The Spring 2018 Newsletter is now posted in the NEWSLETTERS section (under "Current Newsletter"). It contains all the information you need to know about the pool opening and closing dates, key issue procedures, how to use the www.cmacommunities.com website to check on your account or make payments, displaying a banner for graduates at the front entrances, required home and yard maintenance, rules for use of common areas, control of dogs, using the www.rmhoa.com website as your "go to" reference for Rolling Meadows, and being aware of trespassers or suspicious activity in the community. Homeowners are being mailed a copy, but for those who did not receive one, be sure and check it out as it is now posted to read and download.