Owners must apply for any ACC request for any modification that changes the appearance of the residence. Including but not limited to change of color, style, materials, landscaping, including trees sheds or any modification that changes the appearance of the original construction. For additional information please see the Architectural Appearance Guidelines document in your CMA account.
All residents must acquire permission from the board before any work can begin
Request that do not contain the required information will be denied
- All application requests must be received by CMA management Inc. at least 30 days before the projected project starts.
- Please be sure to submit your application before any work is underway.
- You can not begin your project until you receive written ARC approval.
- Failing to obtain approval for modifications could lead to violations and fines.
- Please refer to your copy of the Covenants and restrictions before completion. If you do not have a copy of the covenants for the community, they are available on our website.
- A completed signed application and supporting documents must be forwarded to the management company for review.
- Please allow up to thirty (30) days as outlined in the Covenants for a decision to be granted on your request.
- Upon receipt, resident’s signed application and supporting documents will be forwarded to the ACC for review. A written letter will be mailed or emailed notifying you of the decision. When applicable, provide notation of location on sketches, drawings, professional artist renderings, plats, final dimensions, etc. If structural, materials are used, i.e., please provide color swatches, photos, and or manufacturer pictures related to your project.